Earlier this year we sent a survey to all of our members. Thousands of you from around the world took the time to tell us more about the ways you wanted to use HealthUnlocked. Starting in the next few weeks we will begin inviting members to upgrade their account to the new version.
Here’s a sneak peek at what’s coming
1. Take HealthUnlocked on the go. Our mobile first design is built to be faster and easier to use on your mobile phone and tablet.
2. New Community Homepage. The new community home page shows new posts, you can still find all the community activity in your personal news feed.
3. Centralized Conversations. In most communities, separating posts and questions tabs made it difficult to find all relevant information. Now you will find all conversations in Posts.
4. A Beautiful Profile. Now you can personalize your HU profile with a banner image and more easily share your health interests with your community.
5. Find new communities. New communities join HealthUnlocked every week. We’ve made it easier to find and follow the ones that are most relevant to you.
6. Improved private messaging. New private messages are highlighted and you can see all the message details directly from your inbox.
If you have any feedback that you’d like to share with us, please click on the lightbulb in the bottom right corner of the page.
We’re very excited to share this with you, and based on early user feedback we think you’re going to love it!
As always, thank you for being a member of HealthUnlocked. We’re happy you’re here.
Jorge Armanet & Matt Jameson Evans